USU World 2020 in Berlin
We cordially invite you to USU World on 29 and 30 April 2020 at the Vienna House Andel's in Berlin! At the professional and user congress for customers, partners and interested parties of the USU Group, you will experience at first hand how you can help shape digital transformation in IT and customer service.
Benefit from the experience of many well-known companies! In two days you have the opportunity to choose your top topics from five parallel lecture series with around 60 practical lectures, workshops and discussion rounds. Make valuable contacts among the approximately 600 specialists and managers.
These topics await you in the Valuemation lecture series:
- IT and Enterprise Service Management
- Cloud Control & Automation
- Agile Organizations
That's why you should be part of it:
- In the Valuemation lecture series, Valuemation customers report on their project experiences, and you learn about new products in live demonstrations.
- In the User Group Meeting on day 2, you will gain insight into the product roadmap and discuss the next steps in the development of the Valuemation suite.
- In the exhibition area, you can find out about the innovations in the Valuemation Suite and integrated partner solutions.
In addition to the diverse topics, the conference will be rounded off with captivating keynote speakers and an atmospheric evening event.
Don't miss this and be part of it!
Further information on USU World 2020 can be found at www.usu.world
We will gladly send you a personal invitation! Simply send us an e-mail to valuemation(at)usu.de
We look forward to your participation!