USU Group: Strong growth in sales and earnings in Q3
By the end of Q3/2018, the USU Group had increased its sales by 9.1% year-on-year to € 64.3 million. Profitability (EBIT) also increased by 7.2%. Strong growth in sales and arnings was recorded in the third quarter in particular.
Accordingly, the Management Board confirms its plans for the year as a whole and for the medium term: consolidated sales of € 93 - 98 million and adjusted EBIT of € 7.5 - 10.0 million are planned for 2018.
These are the most important details at a glance:
- Sales increase in the 3rd quarter of 12.3% compared to the same quarter of the previous year
- 9-month sales up 9.1% year-on-year
- Profitability after three quarters up 7.2% year-on-year
- 9.1% increase in number of employees
- Management Board confirms 2018 annual plan and 2021 medium-term guidance
Read more in our press release on the USU website.