USU Software AG announces financial figures for 2017 and planning for 2018
USU Software AG today published its financial figures for 2017. Accordingly, the company increased its consolidated revenue according to IFRS in the final quarter of 2017 by 23% to EUR 25.5 million (Q4/2016: EUR 20.7 million). This positive development was attributable in particular to the resurgent business with software licenses. USU increased license revenues in Q4/2017 by 49% year-on-year to EUR 6.4 million (Q4/2016: EUR 4.3 million).
These are the most important details at a glance:
- Fourth quarter 2017 with strong license business
- Sales increase of 17 % realized for full year
- Trend towards SaaS solutions and foreign investment influences results
- Dividend to amount to 0.40 euros per share
- Order backlog up by more than 11% as of December 31, 2017
- Planning for 2018 envisages further growth
Read more in our press release on USU’s website.