USU Group increases sales and earnings in the first quarter of 2018
USU Software AG continues to grow: In the first quarter of 2018, the company increased its IFRS sales by 11.2 % to EUR 21 million. The growth driver was the SaaS and maintenance business, which grew by around 15 % year-on-year. Despite the strong SaaS business, USU also increased its license revenues by 6.5 % year-on-year.
In regional terms, the revenue growth in Q1/2018 resulted in particular from the recovery in international business, which grew by 37.6% to € 6.9 million. Accordingly, the share of sales generated outside Germany increased to 32.9 % and thus exceeded the 30 percent mark as planned.
These are the most important details at a glance:
- Double-digit sales growth
- Profitability increases despite high investments
- Foreign share significantly increased
- Significant improvement in operating cash flow and liquidity
- Management Board confirms guidance
Read more in our press release on the USU website.