Valuemation Change Manager
With the Valuemation Change Manager you ensure that all changes in the IT service landscape and IT infrastructure are applied for, planned, approved and subsequently carried out in a controlled way on the basis of standardized processes – with minimal restrictions to service availability in ongoing operations. Before changes are implemented, the need for and benefits from them are examined, as are their potential risks and negative impacts, with the result that disruptions and the costs of them are minimized.
Valuemation enables you to
- Minimize the subsequent costs of service outages and SLA violations thanks to controlled, planned changes
- Reduce the risks to IT service availability with a high degree of transparency on dependencies in the service landscape
- Speed up diagnosis of errors as a result of changes by means of CI adaptations that are documented fully and in an audit-compliant way
- Plan and control changes extremely efficiently using predefined processes and approval steps
- Cut the costs of making changes thanks to standardized, automated change processes.