Administer your IT assets over their entire lifecycle
Valuemation supports you in all processes over the entire lifecycle of an IT asset:
- From initial requests, to procurement, inventorying and installation to disposal.
- Complete control over required, available and used assets, as well as costs and compliance
- Merging of all asset data from the commercial perspective (articles, contracts), technical perspective (inventory numbers, asset types) and organizational perspective (users)
Procure new IT assets efficiently
Standardized and largely automated processes support you in all steps – from ordering, inventory control, procurement, order processing, posting goods received, verifying and paying invoices to provision.
- Standardization of the assets used by specifying asset variants that can be ordered
- Transparency on organizational assignment: Who uses what, what is still in stock?
- Audit-compliant data quality thanks to comprehensive and automatic documentation of all process steps
- Automated data transfer to ERP systems or the integrated configuration management database (CMDB)
Ensure compliance at your company
Automatic inventorying processes help you monitor compliance with internal and statutory guidelines:
- Regular, automated comparison between the licensed and actually installed software
- Display of deviations in the event of under-licensing/over-licensing or impermissible installations
- Audit-compliant documentation of compliance with contractual terms and conditions as well as legal regulations
Administer your contracts professionally
Integrated contract management helps you control and review compliance with agreed services by suppliers and service providers:
- Central documentation of important contents and terms and conditions in contracts
- Automatic notification of due payments or notices of termination
- Independent initiation of payment processes thanks to integration in an ERP system
Manage your supplier relationships actively
Valuemation lets you create transparency on the operational and strategic importance of your suppliers:
- central documentation of all relevant information on suppliers
- Classification of suppliers on the basis of strategic criteria, amount of risks and delivery volume
- Assessment of suppliers based on configurable criteria and defined schedules
Modules for the IT Asset Management
Specialist article and white paper on the subject of IT service management
Objectives, functions and benefits of the Valuemation solution for asset management
Objectives, functions and benefits of the Valuemation modules for asset management
We’ll be pleased to provide you with more information or put you in touch with a product expert.