Enter and handle tickets efficiently
Valuemation helps the IT service desk control and carry out all support activities with ITIL®-based processes.
- Entry of incident reports, general inquiries or service requests
- Ticket creation by self-service, e-mail, SMS, event monitoring or interface
- Automatic classification and routing of tickets
- Handling and resolution of tickets on the basis of the concluded service level agreements (SLAs)
- Transparent presentation of and feedback on the processing status
Offer your end users outstanding self service
The integrated self-service solution pools all services and information of an IT service provider for end users in a single channel.
- Input and tracking of the status of tickets (incidents and service requests)
- Automatic searches in the knowledge base
- Notifications of known Incidents from IT
- Communication by Support Chat
Use existing knowledge for troubleshooting
The integrated knowledge base supports knowledge transfer within the IT help desk and increases the first call resolution rate.
- Provision of up-to-date, quality-assured knowledge
- Configurable document types, such as troubleshooting, instructions, checklist, etc.
- Automatic attachment of used solutions to tickets
Measure and optimize service performance
The integrated IT analytics solution supports process owners in monitoring and optimizing ITIL® processes on the basis of KPIs.
- Role-based, interactive dashboards provide information on the current status.
- Ad-hoc analyses by means of self-service BI support problem analysis.
- Predefined IT key performance indicators mean you can start using the solution right away, without the need for a costly, time-consuming BI project.
- Available adapters enable rapid integration with numerous data sources.
Modules for the IT Help Desk
We’ll be pleased to provide you with more information or put you in touch with a product expert.