Reduce the workload on IT support and users with an intuitive self-service solution
Valuemation creates a link between your end users and IT support IT by means of IT self-service. All important information and support functions for end users are pooled in a single self-service portal.
Valuemation is thus always the first place for your end users to go to:
- Input and tracking of the status of tickets (incidents and service requests)
- Automatisc searches in the knowledge base
- Notification of known incidents from IT
- Communication by support chat
- For desktop and mobile devices
Avoid disappointments for users
In many self-service solutions, users must actively decide to search in the knowledge base – and usually end up disappointed. They give up after a few attempts and contact IT support directly. The knowledge base’s potential remains untapped. That is why an automatic search in the knowledge base is conducted as part of IT self-service with Valuemation.
Valuemation in IT self-service means you benefit from
- Quick and efficient resolution of common questions and problems
- A sustained reduction in the volume of tickets
- A high degree of satisfaction and acceptance among end users
In this white paper, you can learn how to avoid the most common mistakes in your self-service project.
Learn why users should be informed proactively
The transmission of news via e-mail and intranet works well, but push alerts as pop-up messages on the screen receive significantly better ratings by users. This is the result of a study in which 400 persons participated from various departments and from the IT support.
Automatically collect data to enable quick fault diagnosis
In many support situations, fault diagnosis can be sped up if IT support is able to access system information from the user’s computer. That is why Valuemation automatically collects relevant data and attaches it to the ticket along with a screenshot of the user interface.
IT support can identify the user’s problem faster because
- The screenshot shows how the problem manifests itself to the user
- The system information shows the system's status at the time of the problem
- That means IT support no longer needs to get back to the user with questions.
Communicate more efficiently by support chat
"Conventional” support channels – a telephone hotline or ticket system – do not offer the fast response users want and cost too much time for both parties. That is why Valuemation also offers its users in IT self-service the possibility of contacting IT support by chat.
Using the support chat in Valuemation means you benefit from
- Quick, time-saving communication between users and IT support
- Virtually synchronous communication with up to 4 users concurrently
- Transfer of the chat dialog to the ticket for further processing
Inform users about incidents and maintenance work
Actively notifying users about known incidents and maintenance work is an effective means of reducing the number of queries and problems reported to IT support.
Valuemation also reduces stress on users and IT support in the event of incidents by letting you
- Send messages selectively to specific recipients (e.g. only to particular, locations, departments, user groups, etc.)
- Display urgent messages as a pop-up on users' screen
- Only display incident reports if the affected application is actually being used.
The revolution in IT support – Webinar with Forrester Research
Specialist articles and white papers on the subject of IT self-service
Objectives, functions and benefits of the Valuemation solution for IT self service
We’ll be pleased to provide you with more information or put you in touch with a product expert.