Join the Valuemation User Group
We take the feedback from our customers and users very seriously. We therefore offer you the opportunity to take part in regular meetings and have direct contact with USU experts from Sales, Product Management, Consulting and Development.
The User Group meetings are held twice a year – as part of the USU World conference and alternately at a customer’s company. The focus is on sharing experience and information on customer implementations and the latest standard developments in USU's Valuemation suite.
Next User Group meetings
- on Juni 7, 2018 in Bonn as part of the conference USU World (June 6.–7.)
- in autumn 2018 (location and data will be defined in the course of 2018)
Valuemation Community on XING
The XING group “Valuemation Community” is open to all users for sharing experience and information on USU's Valuemation suite. Confidentiality is ensured, since it is a closed group in which only Valuemation users or USU employees are allowed to be members. In the XING group, there are various subject-related forums in which you can post your own contributions and obtain feedback on them. By integrating photos, charts or screenshots in your postings, you support sharing of information on, for example, functionalities and how to use them in specific modules or in customizing.
How the User Group can benefit you:
- Intensive dialog with other users on best practices and lessons learned
- Early insight into the development roadmap for USU's Valuemation suite
- Direct feedback on planned further developments and their priority
- Test versions specially for users
- and more
Your contact persons
The Valuemation User Group is chaired by Gerald Hauser (MARKANT Services International GmbH) and Matthias Nischwitz (Jungheinrich AG) as well as by Roland Schuch (USU AG). If you have any questions on the User Group, the agenda of the next meeting, etc., please contact us! We look forward to working with you!