We take the feedback from our customers and users very seriously. We therefore offer you the opportunity to take part in regular meetings and have direct contact with USU experts from Sales, Product Management, Consulting and Development.
The User Group meetings are held twice a year – as part of the USU World conference and alternately at a customer’s company. The focus is on sharing experience and information on customer implementations and the latest standard developments in USU's Valuemation suite.
Next User Group meetings
- in April 2021 as part of the conference USU World (probably as an online meeting)
- in autumn 2021 (location and date to be determined)
How the User Group can benefit you:
- Intensive dialog with other users on best practices and lessons learned
- Early insight into the development roadmap for USU's Valuemation suite
- Direct feedback on planned further developments and their priority
- Test versions specially for users
- and more
Your contact persons
The Valuemation User Group is chaired by Matthias Nischwitz (Jungheinrich AG) as well as by Roland Schuch (USU GmbH). If you have any questions on the User Group, the agenda of the next meeting, etc., please contact us! We look forward to working with you!